The course is designed to provide a baseline knowledge of best–in-class project and program management tools and techniques based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) Body of Knowledge (BOK).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of project management as a tool to organza and deliver a project
- Learn how to Initiate a Project
- Learn how to Plan for Time and Costs
- Learn how to plan for Project Risks, Communication, and Change Control
- Understand how to Manage and Control a Project
- Learn how to Close-out a Project
Participants will have opportunities to engage in enlightening interaction, hands on exercises, group work, and practice sessions. During the course, team members will glean wisdom and insight, and give some too, while networking with other participants.
Whether in manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, government, or any other business environment, the examples and specifics of this workshop will be tailored to specific needs. The instructor will ensure that examples connect to all participants and their unique circumstances.
12 two-hour sessions
- Project Life Cycle and Organization
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management